Super excited about this ‘Gifts for Him’ post! Just click on the actual item in the collage to shop!
01. Bose Wireless Noise Cancelling Headphones: When you put noise cancelling and wireless together it's gold! Perfect for the traveler or guy that loves headphones.
02. Wireless Headphones: Wireless is where it's at. My husband wears his wireless headphones to the gym, on phone calls, etc.
03. Cedar Shoe: These will keep your man's shoes smelling fresh and keep the shape. A perfect gift for each dress shoe he has.
04. Nike Flyknit Running Shoes: My husband has these and loves them! Perfect for the gym or to wear out.
05. Happy Socks: You can never go wrong with dress socks for him. I love these Happy Socks because they're playful, yet not too distracting.
06. Amazon Echo: The greatest invention. Get one!
07. Virtual Reality Headset: How cool is this! I feel like a guy would totally geek out on this!
08. Magnetic Collar Stays: Another one of my husband's favorite things to wear with dress shirts.
09. Dress Shoes: You can never go wrong with dress shoes!
10. Drone: I feel like any guy would go crazy over this - and it's less than $100!
11. Sunglasses: You can never go wrong with a nice pair of shades, especially when they're Clubmasters.
12. Reversible Belt: Can't decide between black or brown? Get both!
13. Suitcase: This Tumi suitcase is definitely a splurge gift but is worth it for the guy that travels. I bought one for my husband for Christmas a few years ago and definitely got my money's worth! And with Tumi there's a lifetime warranty is anything happens to the bag.
14. Jack Black Skincare: My husband uses Jack Black and loves it!
15. Travel Kit: My husband has this and it fits everything when he travels.
16. Swell Water Bottle: The best water bottle ever! Perfect for the gym, take to work, in the car, etc. Keeps your water cold for 24 hours and hot for 12 hours.
17. Breakfast Sandwich Maker: For the breakfast lover, hello!
18. Monogram Watch Box: Perfect for the guy with multiple watches. I love the personalization to it and it's a great way to store all his watches.
19. Ice Molds: Perfect for the bar cart or Whiskey drinker.
20. Lululemon Duffle Bag: My husband has this, it's the perfect bag to take to the gym before or after work or even a weekender bag. My husband searched for months trying every bag and finally found this one and now his friends also bought it too! It's just the perfect size duffel - not too big and not too small.