Click gift guide to shop!
Everyone has a beauty guru in her life (your sister, best friend, mom, or even you). It's that girl that's on top of her beauty game, wears that bold lip color that no else else can, and is the first person you look to when you're looking for a beauty product or want to geek our with. (If you don't have one of those friends then I highly suggest you get one...ahhhemm!) Lucky for you, I'm that beauty guru and have pulled together some of my favorite beauty products for you to give this holiday season that she's sure to love!
1. Formula X Bottle Service Nail Polish Set - Okay how adorable is this packaging - a perfect gift for a nail polish lover!
2. Viktor and Rolf Flowerbomb - I've talked about this perfume on here before and so many of you either raved about it or said you were saving up because its on the pricey side, so I thought it would be the perfect Christmas gift!
3. Mason Pearson Bristle Hair Brush - If your beauty guru is a hair buff, then she will love this brush. Everyone has has this brush raves about it, personally I don't see the point in spending that much money on a brush but then again I'm not a hair guru. This is definitely a gift that will last for years and years.
4. Becca Cosmetics Pressed Highlighter Trio - This is a very limited edition product by Becca (coming soon for the holidays) and you're beauty guru will love it because it has some of the best highlighters for your face. In fact, one of the colors "pearl" is exclusive to this trio. Make sure you're following on Facebook and will make sure to let you know when this comes out :)
5. NARS Cheek Palette - This is a great all in one palette of blush, bronzer and contour that your guru will love - after all, every guru love versatility!
6. Chi Pro Hair Dryer - Everyone needs a really good hair dryer and this is it! Ever since I got this hair dryer 2 years ago I've been hooked and even got some friends hooked (sorry I'm not sorry!). Honestly, I've never been able to get rid of frizz and dry my hair straight (without using more hot tools) if it wasn't for this hair dryer. It's also on sale right now for less than $100!!
7. Sigma Brush Cleaning Glove - A beauty guru takes care of her brushes, which means regular cleanings which is takes time. This glove makes it easy to clean makeup brushes with the different textures without damaging the delicate fibers of the brush. This has been on my list and also comes in black, pink and purple.
8. Sigma Brush Set - Having a good makeup brush set makes all the difference in applying makeup. This si a great set with standard brushes that everyone should have in their makeup collection.
9. Clarisonic - Every guru needs a Clarisonic. If she doesn't have one then she needs one because it will change her life.
10. Manicure Set - Every girl (and guy) should own a proper manicure set with nail clippers, cuticle trimmer, nail scissors, nippers, etc.
11. Kat Von D Contour Palette - A highlight and contour palette is a perfect gift! It's one that's actually on my wish list as well because I've been wanting to try this palette so figured it would be a great present...I mean who wouldn't love a good highlight and contour palette.!?!
12. Deborah Lippmann Undressed Nail Polish Set - So I'm giving you two nail polish sets because you cannot ever go wrong with nail polish. The first set (#1) has a bit more color, while this one is more opaque (don't say I didn't give you options :-))