Click gift to shop!
I've rounded up some of my favorite holiday gifts for the fitness guru. Whether you're shopping for the casual walker, runner, diehard CrossFitter or class addict (ahem!), I've broken down my favorites.
2. Nike Sneakers, $86 - I bought these sneakers during the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale and am so happy with my purchase! These sneakers aren't only cute but they're so comfortable because the top of the shoe is so soft. have them in black but they also come in grey and olive (since you're asking...I totally love the olive and black ;-).
3. Ear Warmers with Headphones, $35 - I had one of those "why didn't I think of that" moments when I saw these ear warmer headphones. I cannot stand when I'm on a walk or run and my ears are literally frozen...problem solved!
4. Zella Mesh Sports Bra, $29 - I had one of those "why didn't I think of that" moments when I saw these ear warmer headphones. I cannot stand when I'm on a walk or run and my ears are literally frozen...problem solved!
5. Yoga Mat, $20 - Every yogi needs a good yoga mat!
6. Barre So Hard Tank, $12 - If you know someone that does Pure Barre or any other Barre classes then they need this tank!
7. Athleta Criss-Cross Black Capri, $69 - These add a fun and edgy look to your plain-jane black workout leggings.
9. Vitamix, $299-$699 - Yes, this is a pricey gift but it will pay off (I promise!). Every fitness lover (or anyone for that matter) should own a Vitamix; they're so perfect to make smoothies, soups, frozen desserts, etc.
10. S'well Water Bottle, $25 - I've been eying these water bottles for over a year now - they come in different colors and sizes (9oz, 17oz, and 25oz). They're not only good looking but keep your cold drinks cold for up to 25 hours and hot drinks hot for up to 12 hours. Oh and let's not forget that the 25oz can fit a whole bottle of wine (for after workouts of course!).
11. Nature Box Snacks, $20 - A fun gift would be a subscription box to Nature Box. They deliver carefully sourced and nutritionist-approved foods right to your door. Each snack contains wholesome ingredients - with no artificial sweeteners, flavors or colors. Your first order is only $10, then it's $20 thereafter.
12. Zella Wrap Around Cardigan, $68 - I love how chic and versatile this cardigan. It can be casual as a cover up to the gym or over leggings or jeans.