Click gift to shop!
Let's be honest, guys are so hard to shop for. For a true male perspective, my husband Mike took over the gift guide for him - adding his personal favorites from his wish list/things he already owns.
1. Nike 'Flyknit Lunar 3' Running Shoe, $150 - I pretty much live in Nike's. These are lightweight for everyday gym training, have enough support for running, and can be worn out with jeans.
2. Slim Card Case Wallet, $46 - Simplicity is everything to me; less is always more. I'm over the whole big wallet and not being able to sit down so a card case is perfect.
3. Duffel Bag, $80 - Backpacks aren't convienient to bring to the gym. This duffel is perfect because I can bring everything to workout and my outfit for work. Plus, it's a good weekender bag for quick trip.
5. Tumi Travel Kit, $95 - Veronica got me this Tumi dopp kit years ago and I still use it. She got it monogrammed with my initials in the Tumi red. It fits all my travel essentials and perfect for all my trips.
6. Powerbeats2 Wireless Headphones, $199 - A good pair of headphones are crucial for the gym and for work.
7. Beer Kit, $51 - This is for a beer lover, like myself.
8. Whiskey Rocks, $40 - This is a great gift for a scotch drinker. These stainless steel cubes avoid watering down the drink. The come with tongs so you don't have to use your fingers. These would also be great to chill down a glass of wine. Cheers!
9. Chanel Cologne, $64 - I've been wearing this cologne for years now and love it. It's not an overpowering cologne and smells great.
10. Ted Baker Full Zip Sweatshirt, $195 - This is probably one of my best purchases lately, we scooped it up during the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale. I get compliments on it whenever I wear it. It's great to layer with, totally worth the price tag.
Want more gift ideas for the men in your life? Leave a comment below and Mike and I will answer! xox