Click gift to shop!
Today’s gift guide is for the jet setting ladies (may be you?!) in your life. Whether your friend is a world traveler or just loves a quick getaway, these gifts make traveling easier. So without further ado, here are my 12 gift suggestions for the travel babe…
1. Portable Fabric Steamer, $15 - This little steamer is a lifesaver and only $30!! Whether you're on the road or not, this portable steamer so easy to stick on your bag. I bought this and it's literally changed my travel game. I just stick it in my bag and quickly steam my clothes after their all wrinkled from traveling. Total steal...you can thank me later!
2. S'well Water Bottle, $25 - I've been eying these water bottles for over a year now - they come in different colors and sizes (9oz, 17oz, and 25oz). They're not only good looking but keep your cold drinks cold for up to 25 hours and hot drinks hot for up to 12 hours. Oh and let's not forget that the 25oz can fit a whole bottle of wine!
3. Sole Society Weekender Bag, $84 - Let me just preface by saying that my husband thought this was WAY more expensive than it is. This is the perfect weekend bag - large enough for 2-3 days of travel and perfectly chic. I've had my eye on it for a while!
4. Frends Rose Gold Headphones, $199 - These headphones are super chic, comfortable when you wear them, and the audio quality is great. You can also change the covers, which is perfect for that girl that likes a little change every once in a while.
5. Sleeping Deluxe Set, $99 - This is perfect for those overnight flights, with a rejuvenating eye mask and pillowcases to help minimize appearance of aging and keeping skin youthful.
6. Passport Case, $67 - This passport case is handcrafted and made from super quality leather. It comes in so many different colors and you can monogram it.
7. Metallic Mini Makeup Bag, $15 - Bringing your whole makeup bag on a trip just isn't feasible, which is why I usually take only what I need and put it into a mini makeup bag.
8. Personalized Bag Tags, $25 - Nowadays everyone has the same bag and it's tough to figure out which one is yours at baggage claim. I love these personalize luggage tags that come in different colors. This would be a perfect gift for a newlywed off to their honeymoon or sending your daughter off to college.
9. Oversized Tote Bag, $70 - I only travel with an oversized purse/tote because it's so easy to just throw everything into. I love this snake-embossed tote, it's large enough and super chic.
10. Personalize Striped Jewelry Roll, $48 - There's nothing more annoying that getting ready and having to spend 20 minutes detangling your necklaces - been there, done that! I love this jewelry roll from Bauble Bar to help keep jewelry organized; the inside is black an white stripes and you can engrave the gold zipper tabs with an initial.
11. Comfy Socks, $16 - My feet always get so cold up in the air, so I love being able to put on a cozy pair of socks to keep my feet warm.
12. Shiseido Eye Mask, $63 - An eye mask will help bring moisture to your eyes while in flight, which helps keep your under eye area looking fresh and alive.