A new year brings new things to look forward to! After looking at the calendar, January is packed with television debuts, fashion trends, birthdays, rain, and below I'm sharing all of it.
- Pretty Little Liars new season premiers Jan. 12: Most of my friends have given up on PLL but not me, and this new season is fast forwarding 5 years so the girls will be their own age ;-) Who’s your favorite Pretty Little Liar?
- “Grease: Live” airs Jan. 31: Grease is my all time favorite movie (both 1 and 2) and for us long-time fans and those new to the mix, “Grease: Live” is sure to be the must-watch with Julianne Hough playing Sandy. What’s your favorite scene from Grease?
- The Golden Globe Awards air Jan. 10: The Golden Globes is the official kickoff to the winter award season. I'm not going to lie, the main reason I watch the award shows is for the fashion on the red carpet - bring it on!
- One year bloggerversary on Jan 26: Yup, I can't believe I started Four Threads just one year ago!
- El Niño is in full swing: I keep finding myself looking out the window watching rain. Really!! We are finally getting much needed rain, which means I need rain boots stat!!
Keep an eye out for my next On My Radar, coming in February!