I haven't done a get to know each other post since February so thought it would be fun to do a Q&A. Lauren Conrad did a Q&A with these questions and I thought they were great so wanted to share my answers to her questions. Would love to hear some of your answers in the comments below.
1. How many kids do you want to have? Three...but then again if I've learned anything in my walk with faith you have no idea what God is going to throw at you.
2. What is your go-to cocktail? I'm more of a wine girl but if I get a drink at the bar it's a Stoli Blueberry with soda water and a slice of lemon - sounds high maintenance I know!
3. What's the first thing you do when you wake up in the morning? I try really hard to read my devotional and pray before I grab my phone but sometimes that always doesn't happen. So it's somewhere between checking email, Instagram, Facebook, Snapchat and reading my devotional.
4. How many photos do you have on your phone's camera roll right now? I actually thought I had more... only 2,507
5. What's your favorite thing about being married? What's the hardest part? Having someone to walk through life with that's always on your side. The hardest part is being selfless and putting your husbands needs and wants over your own.
6. What's is your biggest pet reeve? Rude people. Didn't your parents every teach you if you don't have anything nice to say...don't say it at all.
7. What's your favorite online shopping site? It's a toss up between Nordstrom and Sephora. I love Nordstrom because I love their return policy and brands they carry. Then Sephora because...we'll do I even need a reason ;-)
8. Have you ever been to a psychic? What did they tell you? No, I've never been to a psychic - I've always been curious but I don't believe in that stuff.
9. What was your first pet's name? Coco..like Coco Chanel! She was a miniature schnauzer and ran away when I was a little girl living in Houston.
10. What was the first CD you ever bought? Hmm..I think this is a question for my mom. LOL I actually have zero idea. I would say somewhere between Spice Girls and NSYNC but my dad got me a Foo Fighters CD when I was really young. So that might be the correct answer!