I'm a beauty junkie, and I'm totally okay with that! I'm always trying out new beauty products, whether it's makeup, skin care or hair products - although I'm mostly testing different makeup and skin care products. Over the years, I've come across a few favorites that I always rebuy. As I'm writing this blog post, I have my Sephora purchases open in another tab and it's pretty sickening seeing how many times I've re-bought these products.
1. Anastasia Beverly Hilla Brow Wiz - I only started filling my my eyebrows a few years ago, and honestly don't know how I got by so long without it - it makes such a difference. I love this brow pencil because it's so easy to use and it's fool proof: one side is a spoolie and the other is the brow pencil. I'm currently using the shade 'soft brown,' however when my hair is lighter I use the shade 'taupe.'
2. Benefit Hoola Matte Bronzer - This is the best of the best of beauty products. I started using this my freshman year of high school and have been faithful ever since - there isn't another bronzer than compares to Hoola. It works on every skin tone and doesn't make your skin look orange. Get it, I promise you won't regret it! Also, I recently purchased the travel size to take with me on our travels and it's super handy :)
3. Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Concealer - Y'all know I love my concealer, so I'm a tough cookie when it comes to being finding the right one (it basically sounds like I'm in a relationship with concealer!) but this has been my favorite concealer the past few months. It truly is weightless and lasts all day (as long as I set it afterwards). I use the triangle method of applying concealer and use the shade 'light warm.'
4. Laura Mercier Translucent Setting Powder - I've never been one to set my makeup, but as I was trying new products I came across this translucent powder and it's made all the difference in making my makeup last all day. This translucent powder is perfect for 'baking' (no, not cookies!) and to apply after your liquid foundation and before applying bronzer or blush.
5. Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Perfume - I'm pretty much ride or die to Flowerbomb, it's basically all I wear. Every morning (or before I go out), I'll spritz some on my wrist, collar bone, and into thin air to walk through.
6. Forlula X #ColorCurrators - I almost feel bad for putting this on here because I just looked it up and this is basically impossible to get. This collaboration with blogger, Song of Style, is the perfect shade of nude.
7. Drybar 'Triple Sec 3-In-1' - This is one of my favorite dry shampoos (along with TRESemmé). This dry shampoo not only smells great, but gives you so much volume without any build-up.
8. Oribe Anti-Humidity Spray - This is one of the pricier items on here, but 110% worth the splurge, especially if you live in a hot and humid climate. I've tried so many different products that 'get rid of frizz' but none of them really work, except for this stuff. This stuff really gets rid of frizz and I've tested it in humid Florida weather.
9. Beauty Blender - In all fairness, I've only re-bought this twice because they last forever but nonetheless I will continue purchasing the beauty blender is because it helps blend your makeup making you look flawless. I think the key to making your beauty blender last is to frequently clean it using their cleaner, which I do every few days.
10. Laura Mercier Secret Brightening Powder - This is another OG beauty product that I don't know how I lived without it. It keeps my concealer in place while brightening up my under eyes without creating any build up, looking cakey or settling in any fine lines. I apply the brightening powder with a damp beauty blender.
11. Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed - Becca highlighters are phenomenal. This one is in the shade Champagne Pop, which I find myself grabbing the most. however I also have 'Opal' and 'Moonstone' and totally love those highlighters as well. Here's my blog post on everything about highlighters.
12. Makeup Forever HD Foundation - I've tried countless foundations but keep coming back to this foundation because it just gets the job done! They carry tons of colors to make it easy to match your skin, it's lightweight and a medium to full coverage that's totally build-able. A total winner-winner chicken dinner in my book!
13. L'Oreal Paris Magic Skin Beautifier B.B. Cream - My best friend Paige introduced me to this bb cream and I've been re-buying ever since. This bb cream is the right consistency, easy to blend, moisturizes my skin without making you look oily, and the coverage is great! I also love the drugstore price tag! I use the shade 'light.'
14. Tarte Lights Camera Lashes Mascara - I love this mascara because it makes my eyes pop and doesn't clump on me. Plus, the packaging is pretty rad! :)